6.18.2007

Dosch Design has Released New 3d models and Textures Products


Just got a mail from Sebastian Dosch informing us about the launch of three new 3d products and two new product lines by Dosch Design. I didn’t want to put the press release as usual instead decided to write couple of lines about their 3d products. I am pretty much sure that most of you have heard about Dosch Design and their 3d products, but for those who haven’t heard about them, Dosch Design is "The Best" company which offers ready to use computer graphics 3d products. I have been working on/off in this industry for past six years and very much impressed by their consistency of providing fabulous 3d products with Great deal of attention to product detail and quality. Though I have known and heard about Dosch design previously in/from forums, web news, message boards etc. I formally come in contact with the company while I was looking for the sponsors for the 'Galaxy explorer' - contest, and the 3d products they are offering really caught my eye while surfing on their website, specially the "Detailing" and different Variety they offers in their 3d product lines. I have yet to see any other company which is offering so many varieties and offers as-high standard quality in their 3d products. Dosch Design Really has established it self as Benchmark among the 3d design-related products providing Companies…..Anyways I come back to the news; - following are the new 3d products and products-lines introduced by Dosch design:Three New 3d ProductsDosch 3D: Buildings V2 (3d models)Dosch 3D: Fun Crafts ( 3d models)Dosch Viz-Images: Foreground Plants & Trees (Textures/Image)Two New 3d Product-LinesDOSCH CAD – 3D models for all popular CAD-ApplicationsDOSCH DVD Ambience - background animations

No comments: